Posted on 08 January 2012 by David Del Vecchio
Registration is now open for the LATTF Spring 2012 Season (season runs from March through early June):
Registration is usually handled by the team captain after getting approval from your home club owner (for more guidance on putting together a team see how to participate).
New to the league? See how the league works for all the details.
Need a team? If you want to play, but need a team, get help finding some teammates.
Team Roster Rules:
- Team rosters must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 players.
- All players must have a tournament or league rating as of 3/1/2012 (highest of the two used for players with both).
- Maximum rating difference between players on team cannot exceed 300 points (500 points for teams with rating average above 2300 or below 1000).
- Youth division players must be 14 or younger as of 1/1/2012.
Contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Posted on 05 January 2012 by David Del Vecchio
If you’re on a team that participated in the Fall 2011 Season you won’t want to miss the end-of-season awards banquet.
This is when you and your guests get FREE DELICIOUS FOOD and if your team was either 1st or 2nd place in your division, you will be awarded gift certificates, medals, as well as the opportunity to meet people’s families to even play some table tennis if you want… it’s an all around GREAT time!
What: End of season awards banquet for Fall 2011 Season
Where: In the Santa Monica College Pavilion Gym. Free parking is available in the Parking Structure entering from Pico Blvd. and Parking Lot #2 on Pearl Street between 17th and 20th Street on Friday afternoon and weekends. Street parking is also free on weekends.
1900 Pico Boulevard
Santa Monica, CA 90405
When: January 29, 2012 from 1PM-3PM
Dress code: Whatever you want (casual is fine, dress to impress… whatever)
Who: You, your teammates (talk to them please). Family members or a guest are also welcome.
Please RSVP by Friday, January 13th, 2012
Posted on 03 January 2012 by David Del Vecchio
It was another great season of team competition in LATTF, with several divisions not being decided until the final team contest was played.
Here’s the list of division winners for the Fall 2011 Season:
- Champion: European Dynamite +1 (USA Valley TTC)
- Runner-Up: Khukuri (Gilbert TTC)
- Champion: SMC Table Tennis Tiger 2 (SMC)
- Runner-Up: The Invincibles (Westside TTC)
- Champion: SMC Tiger (SMC)
- Runner-Up: LBTTC (LBTTC)
- Champion: RC Tigers (US Open TTC)
- Runner-Up: SMC Table Tennis Tiger 1 (SMC)
- Champion: Spin Doctors (SMC)
- Runner-Up: One Piece (SMC)
Congratulations to the winning teams and clubs. And thanks to everyone who participated in the fall season!
Posted on 01 January 2012 by David Del Vecchio
The Invincibles (Westside TTC) lost to SMC Table Tennis Tiger 2 (SMC) 2-3
Ramil Golez defeated Peter Wen 3-1 (-6, 8, 9, 9)
Mark Zhang lost to Paul Harley 2-3 (-9, -8, 6, 12, 3)
Charles Kim/Ramil Golez lost to Ting-Ning Cheung/Peter Wen 1-3 (-6, 7, 3, 3)
Ramil Golez defeated Paul Harley 3-1 (-9, 5, 5, 9)
Stephen Bunker lost to Peter Wen 0-3 (6, 8, 15)
Front Row: Ting-Ning Cheung, Peter Wen, & Ramil Golez. Back Row: Alvin Kong, Paul Harley, & Stephen Bunker